Thursday 12 July 2018

What is Leeds: The Movie?

I keep asking myself this very same question, but in short, 'Leeds: The Movie' is a presentation of Leeds, done so through my eyes, on a series of journeys around the entirety of the Leeds metropolitan area. It's about one man, an iPhone, a Go-Pro, a Sony Handy Cam and a lot of grit and determination to walk as much of this fair city as I can (with a little bit of public transport here and there), capturing along the way what I find. I want to present what I see as being Leeds, through it's culture (something which I will discuss more about in a future post), it's people, history, heritage, buildings, infrastructure, arts, industry, sport, education and so much more.

I've started this blog in response to people asking me questions about what I'm doing, so I can at least direct them to a place online where they can read more about my journey, which began in 2015, and will hopefully conclude in 2021 or 2022, so that Leeds: The Movie will be ready to coincide with a year of cultural activities planned for the city in 2015.

Should you wish to get in touch, please contact me on mosstraveltv@gmail.com .

Leeds Civic Hall
x

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic article to go through,I would appreciate the writer's mind and the skills he has presented this great article to get its look in better style.
    123movies

    ReplyDelete